Friday 4 November 2011

my mum gets things organised

Because neatness and methodical-ness are not my strong points, my lovely mum helps me out a lot with the things that need doing for my wee jewellery business that are not the actual making of jewellery. I do the making bit, and she gives me a bi-monthly clip around the ear to remind me to refresh supplies at stockists or reply to emails or whatever.

So today I showed up at their house with 5 boxes of jewellery, display stands, paperwork, tablecloths, lamps and assorted items, organised Nancy-style (ie. crammed in haphazardly), and my marvellous mum and I worked through it all, dividing things into needed and not-needed, potentially useful and old rubbish. We also found:

1. a small, green, plastic pirate's sword
2. 5p
3. a dead fly.

So now we have 3 boxes all packed up and ready for the Christmas craft markets. *phew*

No comments:

Post a Comment