Monday 9 January 2012

yikes!

It's been a long while since I last posted...I have no excuses, other than it was Christmas at one point.

Speaking of which, at Christmas I made star cookies from this recipe. They looked like this: 

They were so tasty that I would make them at any time of year, not just for Chrimbo.

In other news, I've recently become addicted to this Facebook group: Sali Hughes: Get the Look. It's basically a bunch of ace women chatting about makeup, skincare, feminism, hair that grows in weird places, bras and other such issues. What's fab about it, for me, is that it's reminded me how much fun it is to play with makeup and different looks, like it was playing with lipsticks and eyeshadows when I was little, instead of a slightly drudgy chore with the aim of looking 'presentable' for work or whatever.

So, yes,  I would highly recommend that one. And it's where my creative juices are taking me right now. No doubt it will be something else in another week, but that's what it's about, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment